Friday, February 14, 2014

Pinteresting // February


Currently listening to:

I have not been able to stop pinning these last few days. I forgot how much I love Pinterest. Well, these are some recent images I've found interesting/inspiring. I hope you've found them to be aesthetically pleasing. If you have a Pinterest, make sure you follow me!

Also, Happy Valentine's Day to all of my pretty readers! You guys are amazing and I hope you feel loved today (whether it be by a person or your morning cup of coffee). You are all lovely. PS. My blog will turn 1 on Sunday! I can't believe I've had SWCC for so long! Complete craziness? I think so. -xoxoxo

*All images were found and pinned to my Pinterest account. None  belong to me. 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day, Hannah! I hope you spent it well.

    And an early happy birthday to your blog! :)

    Jes | Naturally Jes

    ReplyDelete